Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two: The Auran.

+12
Penthar
Kath
Starlyght
Mathias
Mistress-Inu
Chi
daccat
Erin
xxcalciferxx
Admin
Nick
TaiKitsune
16 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Chapter Two: The Auran. - Page 8 Empty Re: Chapter Two: The Auran.

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm

((Hurst))

Hurst’s –surprisingly- perfect set of teeth flashed white as he grinned mischievously. “Aye, that I did, Ari*… and I owe you a long, long talk.” And so it was with hushed voices and a careful eye as to make sure he did not annoy any leaders or attract too much attention, Hurst, now sober enough to remember even his surname, told Chi everything… of course this time the history of Galdrenan lacked the details about that distinct , brave warrior, Hurst Silvera, who practically mowed down more than half of the Sudao’s dark lords with the mere flick of a finger… this time Chi got the truth, as lengthy as it was. It was a good hour before he would be done telling her the entire story of the Dark Wars, and where it was that they were going now, and of the political figures and families they were called upon to protect.

((Nemes))
Snow and dead branches were crushed under the weight of Nemes’s boots as he slid off his horse, eyes fixed on the Elvin-like princess. He bowed low with respect; he knew her race well and of whom she was despite never having seen her before now, and was dismayed that he did not recognize her kind sooner. “I apologize, Princess, for my lack of courtesy…” he straightened, but was at a loss of words. They were not accepting anymore people into their small regiment… unless of course he could be fully sure that the new arrivals were absolutely trustworthy, and there was no questioning the loyalty of this nymph of the north. But then again… he worried for the princess’s safety; this journey might be just as vicious as an actually battle. His knowledge of these people and of her royal heritage somewhat sootherd his fears; she was most probably a more efficient warrior than ten men combined within this small, simple regiment.

Simple. That was what he needed the regiment to be. The less intimidating, celebrated personalities found here, the less the enemy would pay any attention to them… if she fought as a regular soldier of no rank, then she could easily fade into the crowd and be less obvious… but how dare he demand this of her? He smiled at the sight of the fox at her heels. “And does he intend on fighting with us as well?” he mused without any intentions of disrespect, but only looking to enlighten the awkward situation and buy him more time to think.

Ari* = As would ‘Cherie’ be translated into their tongue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlyght Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:20 pm

Starlyght was at first surprised at the General's dismounting, and further at his deep bow, but that surprise was quickly dissipated by a pleasant smile that flitted lightly across her face. Though her clan and kingdom was powerful and well-respected, they rarely went beyond their snowy boarders, and she had been expecting a gruff welcoming from a fighting General. She bowed her head again gracefully in response to his bow, and her cold features softened easily to show there were no hard feelings. He did not speak further for a bit however, and she watched the emotions playing across his eyes, he seemed distressed by her message, perhaps because he had hoped for more assistance from her father, which she most certainly understood. Though she was an excellent fighter, more ice warriors should always be hoped for in a war.

His attention, though seemed to be diverted to the young kit at her feet. As her cold eyes followed, a foreign warmth swam into the orbs. The silver creature looked up at his mistress happily, standing and wagging his double tail in response to the attention. "That has yet to be determined I suppose, I assume so, since he has come this far.... Silver's purpose in my life has yet to become apparent to myself I'm afraid." Her gaze returned to the General then, losing the warmth, but not representing anger, simply professionalism. "I apologize General that I am all that currently represents my father's kingdom, but I assure you that I have been trained as the best Isheimurn warrior is, as well as some healing. And, unlike the common drafted soldier, I am dedicated to the defeat of those that challenge the balance. As an ice nymph, I understand the necessity of balance more than," and she gave him a slightly apologizing nod, "those who have dedicated themselves to the light or dark sides, despite their attempts at being unbiased." Starlyght had, of course, misunderstood the General's concerns, and thought that she was reassuring him with her added abilities.
Starlyght
Starlyght

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-09

https://darkwars.forumotion.net/the-alliance-f3/frozen-starlyght-

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:36 pm

((Nemes))

The white general smiled at the nymph’s response. “I would be nothing more but an ignorant fool if I were to question the loyalty and competence of the Ice nymphs of Isheimurn, My Lady.” Hs voice was deep, and stern; affirming that he certainly had no doubts about the girl’s potential as a warrior. Nemes knew that his refusal to accept her into the Regiment would be an instant insult, and so, with no further hesitation, he bowed his head lightly in courteous gratitude. “It is an honor for me to fight alongside a legendary warrior of the Isheimurn, and I only hope that I do not prove myself incompetent in comparison. I am eternally grateful for your help, Princess.”

And so, yet another soul was added to the journey. Some distance away, Odei smirked, understadning what had just happened as he caught glimpse of the General accepting another stranger. So much for rules.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlyght Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Starlyght's head once again tilted in acceptance of his complements. She was certainly impressed by the General's cultural awareness. Too many men had underestimated her abilities to their own chagrin or worse. His acceptance, which she had never realized had been in contention, was again responded to with a bow, and another smile curved her pale lips at his complements, though it was quickly marred by his use of her title. "Please, General, I am your soldier now, and though I appreciate your estimation of my abilities, my royal title is not appropriate is this setting. I would be most obliged if you allowed me to earn title through fighting and bravery, not birth." She bowed once again, hoping he did not take her correction as impudence.

With that matter all settled, Star straightened and looked about the camp, "I assume that we shall be traveling some distance still? I am afraid that messages do not travel quickly to the north, so I am ignorant of everything save the darkness brewing and the need to defeat it."
Starlyght
Starlyght

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Chapter Two: The Auran. - Page 8 561741
The foreigner, over the next hour, listened intently to the story he told and only interrupted when she needed some clarification. She had almost completely discarded the story Hurst had told her the night before, because the poor man was so drunk (or so she thought) that she thought he was almost completely delusional. And so she didn't believe any of it until he (and she for that matter) was sober and quite earnestly retelling the story to her in quiet tones.

Now she could put an actual name to the group he had referred to with a decidedly more colourful and otherwise informative one, and the reasons behind everything became much clearer to the point where Chi almost felt like fighting just because she believed in the battle as opposed to money. But it had been her job for too long, and she knew better than to make that rash decision, but never-the-less, she kept the Yeidin sash about her arm.

"Thank you Hurst, for all of your help and kindness." she said with a smile, feeling very grateful for the honesty she could sense in him, patting his knee before standing up and readjusting her weapons. "Everything makes a lot more sense now. However, I think I must ask another favor of you as it seems I have an unyielding need to pay a visit to your Captain..."
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-08

http://3019.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 pm

“Weylin-”

Well, so much for that, Mathias thought as he watched her turn, distracted. Just when I meet someone I might understand. Though it's been ages since I've been home in Alyra. He shook his head. She did look younger anyways, probably wouldn't have known her. It was weird, though, how much she reminded him of someone from home, and the mention of Alyra just reinforced it. Who was it she reminded him of from back home?

While he mused, he packed his horse, keeping an ear on the what this dusky skinned mercenary from his homeland had to say to this 'commanding officer'. While Mathias was sure he should speak to an officer himself, if he could manage to get a leg up on the information about this place, he might be able to unravel a bit more then he was meant to. After all, he was the “Son of the Wolf”, the clever one, and the loyal one.

So, with quiet focus, he packed and mounted up, keeping near enough to hear, but far back enough not to draw suspicion, listening intently. But as much as he'd like to focus, his mind was pulled away from the words at hand. What was it about this strange young woman? Back home he'd spent most of his time with his father, off scouting or hunting for their small villa. Back home was just mom and their daughter. "To go where?!" briefly broke his tangled thoughts. Good question, he thought with a smile, watching the young woman pull the sash on, then glance back and give him a shrug. He too shrugged, but rode a little closer, letting his vision wander while his ears fixated on the conversation ahead him.

Well, tried to fixate. The man spoke in hushed tones, and part of his mind was still stuck on the strange woman from his homeland. Mathias had been missing the villa he grew up in. It wasn't an easy place to live though. There were frequent raids from the Drow who lived underground a short enough distance away, often for goods and slaves. It was as a scout, their first line of defense against the raids, that he had learned his skills with a bow and how to ride a horse, though both of the skills were polished and honed with the Elonnahal. He had ended up with those tribal warriors of the North because of the Drow. Well, more because of my own foolishness in dealing with them, he thought, a wry smile creeping onto his lips. It was years after the fateful raid, the rape of his mother, and the birth of his half-Dr- Half... Drow... Sister?

A small noise in the depths of his mind snapped him out of his thoughts, his braincells letting out a resounding cheer as he began to make the connection.

Dusky skin... From Alyra... His eye raked over her features, her clothing and armour very familiar in style, and her facial structure, the shape of her, slightly pointed ears...

All at once, Mathias' eyes widened and his jaw dropped open. Shiseiji!? What in the name of the All-Father are you doing out here, you brat of a baby sister!?” He couldn't contain the shock in his voice. Why, for all the reasons in the world, would my baby sister be here, so far away from home? Frowning, he urged his steed forward, full of both questions and a hint of worry.

Mathias

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:39 am

It was more than fair to say Chi was completely and utterly stunned.

Having been prided in her control over her emotions and expressions, she failed miserably as her sharp blue eyes stared back at Mathias in equal shock. He had caught her just as she had turned to leave, causing her to stumble in her footsteps and nearly choke on her breath as her old name from what seemed so long ago suddenly smacked her in the face.
He... he called me Shiseiji...

Once her mind retracted itself rather quickly from her flabbergasted state, she almost instantly was at the man's throat. Even though he was mounted, she had used the crate she had been sitting on to launch herself towards him; her blade drawn. She had used such tactics before when completing an assignment to kill a target, so the move wasn't unfamiliar with her, and she used her momentum to soundly knock Mathias off his horse. She didn't care if Hurst saw this, but what she did care about was how the guy knew her old name, and why the hell he was calling her his baby-sister. Even as she had the man on his back in the snow and her short wakizashi at his throat, she felt a cold fury strangle her throat and prevent her from speech. The whole situation screamed 'threat' at her, she had no brother anymore. He had died when she was ten; gone off in his foolish teens to track down his father and was never heard from again.

It was too touchy a subject for Chi to even consider that her brother was still alive, so the natural and only answer to her was that this man was an imposter. She had been hurt deeply when he had left, and had never forgiven him for it. Though how her enemies could know this, she wasn't sure, though it was possible., and there were people out there that would do anything to find a weak spot to attack. It was easy enough to find a man with black hair and blue eyes to act the part... But why now? And why here?

In her frustration, she dug the steel a little deeper into his throat but did not cut into his skin "Who the HELL are you?!" she snarled with a venomous hiss, pulling his arm which she had pinned in a painful and unnatural position a little tighter to sharpen her question "and who sent you?"
Chi
Chi

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:46 am

Winded on his back with a blade to his throat wasn't exactly how Mathias had expected the reunion with his half-breed sister. “Always about you isn't it? No one sent me, you little pest. It's been upwards of ten years since I've seen anyone who would even know you. As it stands, I just wanted to go home, see mother and father, and maybe that brat of a sister of mine. The All-Father knows I should have thought that last request through a little better.” Home without her brother to look after her must've been a changing experience for her, he mused, as the steel pressed into his neck and his heavily accented words hung in the air. He had lost the trace of his Alyrian accent, but the Elonnahalan one was thick upon his words.

Both worry and hate gleamed in her eyes, and he had a feeling she was less then happy to see him, if she even knew her brother by sight anymore. How she'd changed. Training in the way of the sword had tempered what had once been a spindly little critter into an agile fighter. Though what she was doing with her newfound skills out here, and not hunting down her blood-father, he couldn't fathom.

“All the fancy combat training they can give you, and yet they still can't teach you any manners,” Mathias grumbled irritably, switching back to his milk-tongue, despite it's rusty state from lack of use. “And here I was hoping Master Shinko* would've broken you of your childish temper.” He frowned up at her, undignified. “But of course, you got mother's bullheaded stubbornness and your blood-father's short-sightedness. If he'd known tumbling mother and running off would beget a brat like you, he might've stuck around to give you a swat when you warranted it, like when you snuck an extra sweet or two, or decided to play with daddy's sword.” He bit back a chuckle at his sister's childhood antics, not a difficult feat when he was uncomfortably pinned to the snow, and quite tired of answering questions from that point. “Or now, when you forget to show due respect to your elder brother, dear sister.”

He clucked his tongue, presumably in disappointment with her actions, and watched his steed respond to the command with a practiced efficiency; the horse wandered over and got a mouthful of Chi's new sash and tugged sharply. With a grunt Mathias jabbed sharply with his free arm, slamming the edge of his knuckles into the underside of her shoulder joint. Presumably it would numb the nerves of her arm, causing her to drop the blade, or so Master Shinko had told him upwards of ten years ago. He couldn't help but hope it would work now. And with faith in that out come, he twisted his body and pushed off roughly, seeking to unseat his little sister with help from his faithful steed.

*Trainer of sword's craft from their home village

Mathias

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:27 am

((Hurst))

He stuttered, slightly, she was still pressing to see the ‘commander’ and officially join the Yeidin. He was pleased; she wanted to stay! But he could not introduce her just yet to any captain or officer; they would have her kicked out within minutes… and probably sending him off along with her. The only person he would trust at this point was Odei. “We will have to wait for the commander, Chi, he’s… somewhere… busy, a very busy guy! Tonight, we stop for rest I’ll take you straight to him and everyth…”

A foreign word was called from behind them, and Chi turned from pretty, fun girl to smack-right-in-your-groin nightmare! She turned on the man she had been talking to earlier, knocking him to the ground, growling at him in a foreign tongue. Hurst made to grab her before she could jump the stranger, but he was too fast. He looked about, and was thankful to see that no officers or captains were near enough to notice the fight, but the soldiers around them started to howl at the sight of the woman knocking down the man without effort, while others cussed at them to get up and get moving.

Hurst kneeled next to Chi, wanting to put his hands on her and pull her off, but was sure he’d get them bitten off. She was livid. “Chi! Please! Calm down; if a captain notices, then both you and I will be wolf bait!” He turned to look at her, then down at the man. He must have insulted her with some rude catcall in her toungue. Why else would she fly into such a rage?

He waved a patronizing finger at the choking man. “Bad, bad warrior! Going about insulting nice, young ladies in foreign tongues! I ought to teach you a thing or two… but I wouldn’t want to take away Chi’s fun!” It took all his might to look angry, when what he needed to do was crack up. He was impressed with this little piece of dark Elf! He looked over his shoulder… still no officers. He turned back to her, hissing through his teeth; “Enough, Chi! Come on… ok… hit him one more time, then let’s go!”

((Nemes))

Once again at a loss of words, Nemes would find it exceedingly hard to treat Starlyght as he would any other soldier… but it was her request; he would have to drop the formalities… at least to an extent. She was eager to serve, but there was still one thing she needed to know about this regiment, and who it was that they were to take to safety. She was a nymph of the north, and a trustworthy Ally. He would certainly need her help, and did not fear telling her the secrets. “Come with me, My Lady…” he said, taking the reins of the horse as they walked alongside the moving troops and he told her of the Auran, and the duties that would follow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:09 pm

Chi clenched her teeth together as his knuckles found one of her heart nerves through the cloth padding she wore, swearing quietly under her breath as she grasped her arm and nimbly escaped out of his range. He was taunting her, something that she remembered her half-brother doing quite a bit as the memories began to return to her. But it seemed rather convenient that nothing he told her was hard core proof. "I am no longer called Shiseiji. My name is Chi." she growled as she sheathed her short sword upon Hurst's insistence, reluctantly taking notice of the scene she had created and noting that Hurst was right. "I have half a mind to call you Impostor, stranger, for my brother is dead." Or at least, so we thought...

Eying him as he stood a fair distance from her, she kept her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case as she softly massaged her shoulder and flexed her fingers and grip to quicken the recovery. She noticed the similarities now, the black hair that seemed to rival that of midnight, and the blue hawk-like eyes of the Sanoke family line. But that meant nothing. Jackass of a horse, She hadn't expected the steed to do that, and was unprepared as her mind had been in livid turmoil - now taking deep breaths to calm herself again, allowing herself to think clearly. "If you still claim to be my brother, prove it. Tell me something that only my brother and I know." she challenged, her mind sifting through memories that just the two of them shared. Memories that no amount of questioning around their hometown of Kyushu could produce the answer.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chi
Chi

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlyght Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:02 pm

Though Starlyght was tempted to roll her cool eyes at being called a lady, she did not, simple following his request. He didn't seem eager to treat her as any other soldier, which perhaps she should be grateful for. After all, she had earned her birth-title many times in the battles of the North, when she was called upon to lead troops against the Agashrak*. Still, she didn't want to cause any anger among the rest of the troops, even if she did deserve the respect, they didn't know that, at least not yet. Nonetheless, she walked alongside the General, listening carefully to the story of the Auran, pieces falling into place of just how Lorzen (sp?) was planning on disrupting the balance. She was most surprised to find that the Auran was a child, but even more determined to fight or die for the cause than ever. If only she could send a message to her father, perhaps he would be as moved as she of the darkness in the opposing army. Perhaps moved enough to send a few more of the clan's battalions to add the cause. But it was of little significance, she was the fastest mover of this army in the icy winters of the North and she was here to stay.

Agashrak* - a semi-sentient polar-bear like species, but like the bears of The Golden Compass, but not as nice and cuddly
Starlyght
Starlyght

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress-Inu Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:08 pm

((Making this quick. The admin knows why.))

Vanity's brows quirked upwards slightly at Sachieal's gentlemanliness... Even after last night's display, this was still quite a surprise to her. She felt it was against her will, but her smile grew warmer and a giggle threatened to escape her throat. Containing it, she replied politely, casting a glance toward Pestilence, "If he is fine with it, then I am as well. As for breakfast, I'm not hungry, but if you wish to eat then I will wait here." She felt a bit of pride deep within her: As a celestial being, she didn't need to eat for long periods of time, unlike the mortals of this world.

Mistress-Inu

Female
Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:30 pm

Chapter Two: The Auran. - Page 8 1448
she thought about what sachieal had to say as she hurried to get ready for the day.
she packed up her little amount of stuff and walked off in search of sachieal
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiKitsune Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 pm

"So be it. I'm not one for breakfast myseflf." Or any meal, for that matter. Sachieal's thoughts wandered to how strangely pale the girl was, so much that he almost felt her a possible sister to him. The morning light reflected off her dark eyes, and for a moment Sachieal found something oddly familliar in their light. So odd, mayhaps Pestilence isn't so wrong after all...

Sachieal turned then to Pestilence, noting the beast's foul disposition. "Watch him close, he's not too used to females." Sachieal smiled as best he could, as long as he was in range of the horse, there would be no problems... as far as he could see, of course.

After a moment of worry, however, Calcifer appeared in the distance. She seemed to notice him and began to make her way over towards the demon with great haste. Sachieal gave the girl a brisk wave and yelled to her, "Miss Calcifer, what a pleaseant suprise!"

TaiKitsune

Male
Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 pm

she cought sight of sachieal and a smile light up her face.she began to run
as she got near him she gave him a hug and said good morning.
she gigled lightly
"a surprise hmm well i just wanted to talk to you about what you had to say the other day"
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Histlan walked alongside Arshaw carefully, one gloved hand holding the reins under the horse's chin, her other holding the staff of her ji halbert. Its end which was widdled down a bit in an odd pattern and made it taper off slightly, moved along the ground a foot or two ahead of her. She used it to feel for irregularilities in the hard earth and snow she walked over but other than that she walked with little trouble it seems as she went. She moved both with and against people dpending on where they were going. Setting off on the journey thanks to the call of the horn or hurrying back to their things so they could throw things together as quick as they could.

She searched through the people around her, their auras and the sum of their magic. Theyre were just so many at one given time she was finding it hard to locate familarity. It was actually something that rather bothered her, making her feel as though she could be standing right next to the person she was looking for anhd not even know it. Though that was an extreme,but occassionally that was how her mind worked. Arshaw snorted and pulled back a bit as he threw his head.
"Alright." She said patiently, we'll head the right way.

With that she gave a little tug and walked toward the direction the troops would be orginally heading in, she could hear the majority of the footsteps and hooves droning off towards that way.
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 133

http://www.leighanief.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiKitsune Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:19 pm

Sachieal regarded the girl as she flung her arms around him. He patted her head and smiled, forgetting for a quick second that Vanity was in the presence of Pestilence, probably not a good idea.

"What would you like to inquire about, Miss Calcifer?"

TaiKitsune

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:26 pm

calcifer took a step back

"well regarding the other day when you talked to us...i would love to be of assistence to you" she smiled
"i will deffinetly try my hardest"
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiKitsune Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:43 pm

Sachieal's grin spread from ear to ear. The squad had a medic! Just in time to head out, too, as a bonus. "This is great, Calcifer. I'm everso glad you decided to join up!" Sachieal thought of hugging the girl, but the practice was quite uncommon to him, and he held still.

"We're to move out soon, I do hope you have a ride?"

TaiKitsune

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 pm

calcifer smiled then thought for a second
"well ya i could use my water,im sure that would work"
her smile still remained,like it always did.
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Histlan slowed her pace slightly, she heard the famillar voice. Though it was somewhat frustrating that she heard it before she sensed him only because in the hustle and bustle, her heightened hearing hasn't been listening because she thought it would not aid her enough, but there it was once she had a direction. The odd feeling aura she couldn't well put her finger on.

She beckoned her horse to follow in her foot steps and approached the two people she hardly knew, but seemed to have been in the most frequent proximity to for the past few days. In the manner which she was used to she circled Arshaw a little wider then neccessary and stood back a yard or so more than she needed to. As capable as she was, the fact still remained she was not able to see, and she took to being more carefly bout things in general.

She put the end of her halbert into the ground near hr feet and brought her attention over to Calcifer and Sachieal, who both seemed in relatively high spirits. "G'morning."
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:58 pm

calcifer heard some one and turned to see who it was
"why hello and good morning to you too,how are you?"
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiKitsune Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 pm

Sachieal heard the Morning's greeting from Histlan and bowed his head to her, noting, however, that she could not see such a gesture. Old habits died hard, he supposed.

"And a good morning to you as well, Miss Histlan. I do hope the night found you well?" He smiled and turned back to Pestilence, hoping to find little commotion between him and Vanity. "Pestilence, come." The beast trotted over to Sachieal, eager to get away from the pale girl.

Sachieal patted the horse. "This is Miss Calcifer, and this is Miss Histlan." He motioned to each as he spoke. "You are to be on your best behaviour around them. Do you understand?" The demon-horse lowered its head in approval, albeit the motion was filled with apprehension.

"Trust me, Miss Calcifer, Miss Histlan, the beast would have become a bit of a burden had I not just done that..." He trailed off for a moment, before regarding Histlan again. "Are you ready to move forward, Miss Histlan?"

TaiKitsune

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Histlan nodded, "It found me well enough." She said in acknowledgement to his question. The sleep despite her having had many better had been well needed and so she'd slept quite heavily when her eyes had finally shut and mind let her fall into slumber.

Her hand gripped the reins tighter as Pestilence came forward to Sachieal and her horse moved uneasily, shifting its weight from foot to foot. "Shhh, easy ow Arshaw. It's alright." She said softly to the animal, speaking up towards its ear, then brought her attention back to Sachieal and Calcifer.

SHe nodded to Sachieal, unsure of what Pestilence's behaviour would have been like but certain she'd probably prefer it, should it be so simply easier. "Yes, I am ready, all my things are packed and with me or Arshaw." She cleared her throat slightly gave a small courtesy smile. "Please, just Histlan will do."

She turned her attention to Calcifer more then and gave her the same sort of subtle smile, "I don't believe we've met formally as of yet. Calcifer, was it?"
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcalciferxx Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:18 am

she looked at the horse,she felt that it had ties to the darkness but she didnt mind she still smiled at it.calcifer seemed to admire everything.
calcifer turned to histlan again.
"umm...i dont think we have,and yes my name is calcifer."she smiled and gave a little bow."its very nice to meet you"
xxcalciferxx
xxcalciferxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next