Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little suggestion regarding character summaries

4 posters

Go down

A little suggestion regarding character summaries Empty A little suggestion regarding character summaries

Post by Rocul Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 am

Yuppers, I know it is encouraged and not discouraged and all that, but maybe we can have a little section for all the character's summary during the war and whatnot. Just like how the story and the chapters have their own summary... can the individual characters have their own too? Of course, individual character summaries is and should be written by those who created 'em.

The purpose of this is so everyone can catch up to what the other characters have done, and haven't done. hahaha and of course some new highlights

Maybe we can slip it under the cast portion of the forums... just suggestin'!! Very Happy
Rocul
Rocul

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-08

http://rocul.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A little suggestion regarding character summaries Empty Re: A little suggestion regarding character summaries

Post by Kath Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:55 pm

That's not a bad idea. More work, but if anyone wanted to read up on someone else's character, a whole lot could be known and incorporated into a post for someone just joining. I mean, it would've been helpful for me when I started this past weekend as I was just jumping into the middle of a war wondering who everyone was. Lol! Laughing
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

A little suggestion regarding character summaries Empty Re: A little suggestion regarding character summaries

Post by Erin Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:49 pm

You could place it as a post in your character Bio, to make it easier to get to. I don't see any reason why it would be taken down. Go Forth and summarize!
Erin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:52 pm

Actually, i WAS going to suggest that, but ended up thinking; NAH, ppl just wouldn't care to write it. But i actually did want people to wrte personal summaries at the end of ech ch. then i could post it up, kind of like that character's small journal entry. I think we could go with that. And i think it would fit better under the summary post rather than in the bio. I like the bios to be quite simple and clean.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocul Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 am

haha great! I just saw the new thread
Rocul
Rocul

Number of posts : 20

http://rocul.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down