Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses!

+5
Kovak
Azure
Erin
Penthar
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses! Empty Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 am

Wow! I really missed you guys… it literary feels like I haven’t been around you all in YEARS. (and with any one else I know, for that matter!)

I'm a bad, bad admin... that's for sure Sad

Well, I just got a new job since 3 weeks ago! so if I was once busy, now it's worse. Currently, I'm working with A) a web development company as graphic designer & illustrator, B) Jewelry editor in a magazine (Me, working with a fashion magazine. Ugly Betty, anyone? It’s ironic. Yet I’m loving it -just a little hard not to notice all the protruding bones around me!) then C) there's my own Jewelry, which is falling back again thanks to the above, and D) Children books I’m illustrating.

In short my current situation doesn't allow me to have much of a life; I’m a step away from a minor breakdown (need vacation soooooon) my back is a disaster and I have completely forgotten what my friends look like! And yet I’m LOVING it, I’m pleased with it all as it’s altered my mood. It's been a long, long, loooong time since I felt such a powerful drive and motivation, fueling every part of my life. All of a sudden Jordan doesn’t seem that small and pointless, and the experience I’m gaining from it all will definitely serve me in the future.

Alas, Dark Wars is completely off my mind. Apart from really having no time to log on, any sense/interest of RPing is buried under all the excitement of everything else that’s going on, I must admit Truthfully it’s obvious I won’t be back around here as often as is needed to keep the story going.

However I’m NOT shutting it down… you never know what might start in the future, and besides we don’t lose anything by keeping it up. There is one thing I need from all of you though:

GIMMIE YOUR CONTACT INFO! Mainly your Deviantart accounts, if you have one, or emails (emails are of course available in admin’s member section, but sometimes those emails a false ones…so pass on the ones u use) I just want to stay in touch. I’ve been sketching up DW’s characters, and every now and then would like to share anything I’ve made with you guys based off our RP sessions! So type all your info down here!
(This is not a good-bye, by the way, it’s just something I’ve been meaning to ask for a while).

So start sharing! Now gotta get back to work. See u later!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses! Empty Re: Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses!

Post by Penthar Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:48 am

Wow Mota Congrats! ( and don't overdo it Smile ) Anyway, below is the link to my DeviantArt page:

http://dariusthered.deviantart.com/

E-mail: singingsalesman@hotmail.com

Last edited by Penthar on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Penthar
Penthar

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses! Empty Re: Going from bad to worse... AND I need your addresses!

Post by Erin Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:31 pm

mossi-mo

but you should knowthis mota. >:@ i miss J'hanna and alhek.

wel lcongrats on making your dreams come true multitasking style!!
Erin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Congrats on the positive new experiences and opportunities in your life! Very Happy

I'm ludicrous-lullabies over at dA. I'm there pretty much daily for some span of time. Doot.
Azure
Azure

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://ludicrous-lullabies.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kovak Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:35 pm

Kovak

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiKitsune Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 pm

tai-kitsune.deviantart.com

Good luck.

TaiKitsune

Male
Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress-Inu Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:10 pm

I wouldn't say you're a bad admin. Just a busy one. ;] Take it easy and just focus on work, mmk? We can wait here while you tend to your personal life.

(mistress-inu.deviantart.com)

Oi, I won't be on the forum much myself. My computer's dead and I have to borrow my brother's every once in a while for the time being.

Mistress-Inu

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazz Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:05 am

Inu's right. You aren't a "bad" Admin, just an uber busy one. Been there before Very Happy

ericanii.deviantart.com

other contact info is through there.

Xazz

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://ericanii.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 pm

>.> where is everyone? guess we all need to hop together on dA.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazz Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Don't know what you're talking about, I check this place every freaking day!

Xazz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress-Inu Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:55 pm

I try.
Albeit I don't always.
Lots of other stuff to do, unfortunately.

Mistress-Inu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Penthar Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Sorry, been busy myself lately with R/L. I check about every day.
Penthar
Penthar

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:15 am

I check at least every second day normally ^^;
And boo, to the inactivity, *chuckles* Just when I'd settled with two new characters too. Ah well, that's how the cookie crumbles.

Good luck with all your stuff Mota, glad you're in a place you wanna be.

Anyhow... uh, oh right contact info.
Nicole.ngag@gmail.com
leighanief.deviantart.com
ngag.blogspot.com
and, what the hell if yah wanna throw something up in the general section, that's all good too: anobleidea.proboards58.com
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.leighanief.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm

o.o but... xazz is the only one with an excuse. D: maybe we should have a little warmup short story session.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:46 pm

How's that now?
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:16 pm

I'l make a thread for a short story with new characters and we all have fun until a short goal is reached, and we're back in the habit of posting and checking
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:28 pm

A new characters, soooo just pull something out of nowhere for this? *begins thinking*
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazz Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm

I could get behind that idea. I have an idea for a new char I wanna play with before I get to actually making him.

Xazz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:03 pm

Well we could use the black wood RP setting (which is basically Pendragon) and create accordingly.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazz Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:55 pm

*is a bit confused* huh? I read, but don't understand o_O

Xazz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 pm

hmm, think of it as a mini RP.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress-Inu Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:44 pm

*feels REALLY bad for not signing in for a long time* <<;
I finally got my new computer.
Yayyyy... *sheepish grin*

It seems the board is on hold, or something, ne?

Mistress-Inu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:58 pm

well, no one logs in or posts anymore, it shouldn't be, hence the mini RP suggestion.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress-Inu Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Ah.
I think that'd be neat, honestly. We just need to see if more people will go with it.

Mistress-Inu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:25 pm

not really :p just starting is all, are you up for it?
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum