Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Týr

3 posters

Go down

Týr Empty Týr

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 pm

Name: Týr
Specie: Human
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 170lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Magic type: I never liked magic.
Weapon of choice: Gladius in each hand. Though when in a fight for your life, anything you can get your hands on will do. And if you have no blade in slight, your mitts will do.
Role: I'm in a world I don't know. Just wanting to go home.
Description: Picture coming soon...
History: My family…my ancestors are strong folk. Up until the day my mother gave birth to me, her and my father still would take walks along the mountain path where we lived. I was born high up on the mountains. I grew up a good life. My father and clan taught me to farm, hunt and to be a warrior. When I was 16 it was time for me to go and travel the world. I could come home if and when I get a vision from the Gods saying that it is time for me to go home.
…I have seen many lands. Met many people. Hunted exotic game. Fought in many battles. I’ve killed and loved… Mallory…

Still no vision. I heard about a quest for the Gods. I thought this was my chance to get their attention. Long story short, it was a quest from the Goddess Hel. My reward. Spend eternity with her in her realm. Some people would tell you it’s the worst pain you could ever know. If I told you that I would be lying.

Time passes. From the darkness I see light. Hel’s realm had been invaded. With what strength I could gather I escaped. Or so I thought. I fell through some bright red light.

By Odin’s Eye where am I now?

Special points: ...My power. When I do harm to other living things whether it be with my fists or blade, a dark violet aura immerses whatever I’m using to cause the harm. The only thing I know it does is when I’m injured I can cause harm onto to others and no matter how bad my wounds, they heal instantly.

Back to top Go down

Týr Empty Re: Týr

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:01 am

Last Updated: 12/16/2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:52 pm

is he SUdao or Alliance?
Erin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:22 pm

... And if he auto-heals, how can he be harmed at all?

Mathias

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:01 pm

He doesn't get harmed, meaning he's going to kick all your behindz!!!

Odei eyes the newcomer, wincing slightly: "Hmmm... what if we cut off the head? like the highlanders do? Either that will do the trick or it just grows back. Ew. That must be a traumatizing process to watch."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Mathias wrote:... And if he auto-heals, how can he be harmed at all?

Well as you can see, Týr is quite hurt at the moment in the story.

And its not just some *I punch you* and I get to grow back my hand I lost 2 min's before.

If all I do is cut you then I’ll only heal damage to myself equivalent to that cut.

Ummm…another way of saying it would be this:

If this was a health system and I had 100 HP.

If I was 50/100 and did 5 damage to you, I would only heal 5hp. Putting me at 55/100.

Plus I don’t consider this a game in the way of; if I’m at 2/100 hp I won’t be fighting at full strength. I’m kind of dieing at that point. So if I’m unable to hurt you, then I won’t heal.

Another example would be if I’m fighting a stone golem with just my bare fists, I’m not likely going to be able to harm that golem. So I wouldn’t be healed then either.

Hope that clears that up for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Erin wrote:is he SUdao or Alliance?

Thats a good question. You should find him in the story and ask him. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Admin wrote:He doesn't get harmed, meaning he's going to kick all your behindz!!!

Cool Correct

Admin wrote:Odei eyes the newcomer, wincing slightly: "Hmmm... what if we cut off the head? like the highlanders do? Either that will do the trick or it just grows back. Ew. That must be a traumatizing process to watch."

Týr "Lar ikke prřver det" tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum